Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving dear friends and fellow humans.



It's a great day to be an American, a man, a friend, a cousin, brother, son, grandson, etc...

Mostly it's a great day to belong to God.

I'm so thankful for everyone who reads, everyone who has supported me in any form.  I'm thankful for my skills as a pianist, dancer, and artist. I'm thankful for my silly and fearless writing ability whether it's good or not.

I'm thankful for people who have mentored and helped me this year. For friends, family, and co-workers/peers.

I'm thankful for coffee in albuquerque.

I'm thankful for this castle that my friend Stephen built in 10 minutes out of oatmeal buckets.


I'm thankful for my new opportunity to work on this film with some cool people:
 http://www.aplacetostandmovie.com

I'm thankful for dance.

I'm thankful that I got to help with this fun piece with some cool InterVarsity people:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UGXSdQjD20

Thanks everyone for reading, and your presence and thoughtfulness in my life.












No comments: